f19s.jpg

The turn sequense is as follows:

1. Actions

2. Attacked commits characters

3. Actions

4. Defender commits characters

5. Actions

6. Struggle

OK. I am attacker and in "5. Actions" I use Polar Fog on one of my characters to re-commit it to undefended story. Can I do it? It seems obvious - yes. BUT - on the cars there is "if, able" - and I am not able because part when I could commit my characters has already passed.

Secondly I cannot re-commit it because it has been exhausted by first attack, so again "I am not able to fulfill "if,able" ".

So:

1. if "if,able" works as above - this card is useless

2. if not, and I can re-commit my character - do you see any situation when "if, able" works?

Cheers;

This card states "IN YOUR OPPONENT TURN".

But that does not change my doubt. I would like to do the re-comitting with his characters - but I am not able since 1. this part has passed, 2. his characters are exhaused.

I think this must be used to frustrate your opponent's plans. You can select a character from him (or her), maybe this one which is making him to win a story card, o maybe some which is making him to win an important struggle. Then, you choose this character and remove it from the story. Your oppponent must commit this one to another story. Probably, in other stories it doesn't causes any troubles, or even you can take some advantage, who knows...

The fact is that, yes, I presume that your opponent must commit the character to another story, even all other characters have been already exhausted. I suppose that "if able" must refer to any conditions written in the card, for exemple, "that character cannot commit to a story with somekind of character commited" and blahblahblah...

Veross said:

This card states "IN YOUR OPPONENT TURN".

But that does not change my doubt. I would like to do the re-comitting with his characters - but I am not able since 1. this part has passed, 2. his characters are exhaused.

You get to commit the chosen character again, as the card itself creates a "mini commit step" kind of effect; Instead of committing per the games' rules, you commit per the cards effect.