Eye for an Eye Clue Cards

By flyndad, in WFRP Gamemasters

That's great Flyndad!

Thank you:)

Many thanks!

They will be of great use.

N

Hmmmm,... not sure if it is my viewer of the file, but when I download the cards from my dropbox the backgrounds on the front of the cards isn't showing up,... Is anybody else having this issue?? The cards should have a background to them behind the wording,.. my pdf comes in with a white background and a small portion of the left side of the center cards is cropped off,...

They should look like this,...

card%20sample%201.jpg

All the cards look good to me once downloaded.

N

Great work! I wish I had them when I ran the scenario...

Just to clarify,.. and for full disclosure,.. These cards are NOT my work,... I can barely place an image over another image,.. I do not know who to credit for the cards, they were sent to me a long time ago when I asked for them in the "running an eye for an eye" thread. I kept them on my computer and noticed that several GM's were looking for them so I uploaded to my dropbox,.. They are GREAT work !!, but I cannot take ANY credit,..

If you are getting ready to run the Eye for an Eye campaign I strongly suggest to GM's that they use them,..

I printed mine out on card stock, cut and glued them together and sleeved them,.. the players REALLY got a kick out of them and had several side discussions with cards in hand as to what exactly was going on, putting the clues together,.. it really added a nice dimension to the adventure and helped them to stay on track,...

Currently busy translating these into French.

Flyndad - and anyone else who has used these. Did you write up a master clue chart for when to hand them out? Or how did you handle that?

I'm running Eye for and Eye this Friday and plan to use the cards, but since Steve (the original creator) apparently did not share his master clue chart I am wondering how people handled using them.

Looking forward to using them this weekend. Thanks for posting.

And Steve, thanks for creating them -- they look great.

Hey, folks! It's been a while and I've been out of the loop due to some other game work I've been involved with, but I recently saw all of the interest in these cards on the forums. I'm really happy that people enjoyed these cards and I apologize for disappearing so abruptly. I've decided to dig out the files and, if people want them, I'm willing to post them again. I'll also see if I can find the clue key that guides you in how to use these cards. Only a couple of people ever received a copy of that and it looks like it was never circulated.

Anyone who wants these cards, post here. Also, anyone who ever finds an error or problem with my cards, let me know so I can correct it.

Finally, if anyone wants a different language version of them, I'm willing to give it a try. Send me the translated text of each card and I'll see what I can do. I'll have to trust you to make sure the grammar is up to snuff since I can't proofread them.

I'd love to discuss all of your experience with these cards so feel free to let your voices be heard.

Steve; these are a great idea: about to run this with a new group and new GM so a copy would be really helpful.

I'd also love to get a copy of the clue cards and the key.

I'm in the middle of doing an update to these cards. When it's done (I'm running a session with them in a couple of hours) I'll make the new version available along with the long-elusive clue key.

My game tonight resulted in a lot of terrific feedback. There have been some significant changes to the cards (instead of the obscure "A", "B", "C", all of the cards now have titles on the back... MUCH better) and I've tried a different system of discovery that works a lot better. This will be on the clue key once I've finished it. The update should be well worth the wait.

Exciting! Looking forward to it.

Hi Steve,

Any chance of sharing these in the near-term? I am planning on doing chargen tomorrow night (Wednesday the 5th), and we'll be jumping into the beginning of Eye for an Eye after that. All the other links seem dead, and these sound amazing!

Thanks so much,

- brand new Warhammer GM

I'll be posting them up very soon. I've got a session on Thursday. I'll see if i can get them organized and ready to go for that session and post what I've got to you.

Ok I am hunting for those clues and wonder if anyone has them?

Thanks

Thanks

You can solve the mystery like everyone else! Honestly, some detective you are.

Thanks

I've got them Coedryn. Sorry. Just stepped off a long haul flight to the UK. I'll dig them out and send them when I've got a minute zzzzzZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Thanks

You can solve the mystery like everyone else! Honestly, some detective you are.

Actually, I found something - I am assuming they are the same clues, although they aren't in the pdf print ready that this thread seems to suggest - here is the link I found: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ICGV6U0q1olMfMCvHN_DIpja0J2VqweHHEevUn6MrHE/pub

Yes that's the accompanying clue card summary doc plus notes. I've sent you the printable pdf of the cards plus a fantasy grounds mod I made now Ceodryn. Check your email. Enjoy