FFG Event Center, Roseville MN

By cooleo1c, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Screenshot2013-07-19at104401AMcopy_zps6d

Looking to start game nights at FFG. Dropped off a sign up sheet at FFG Event Center in Roseville last night, if you're interested in signing up. Sign up sheets are located at the front counter. Also write down your preferred night (staff recommended Monday nights).

If you're unable to make it to the event center anytime soon but would still like to sign up for the email list, contact me at:

[email protected]

Hope to see you soon

-Ryan

Untitled-3_zpscb70f42a.png

AGOT_LCG_GameNightSchedule_zpsab44fb43.j

Welcome people of Westeros to the AGOT LCG Game nights at Fantasy Flight Games! After going over the sign up sheet it seems (unanimously) that Tuesday night is what ends up working best for everyone involved. The above schedule outlines the dates and times we will be meeting up. Games will be casual and played in the "Joust" format with every 3 nights being "Melee" format. I have two core sets (roles + tokens) and 3 giant play mats for the Melee nights. If someone would be willing to bring a 3rd set of pieces, that would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or concerns, I can be contacted via [email protected] or here on the forums.
The first night is Tuesday, August 27th at 6pm. Hope to see you there!
"Hodor!"
- Ryan
This is just a friendly reminder that this coming Tuesday (27th) at 6pm is our first AGOT game night at FFG.

Game Nights will still always be casual play, but just a reminder, we will be following the joust restricted list so make sure you check your decks out before hand. See the FAQ pdf for the most up to date restricted list. Also, remember to bring your own gold/power tokens.

We will be playing on the second level of the Fantasy Flight Games Event center.

1975 Oakcrest Ave #10

Roseville, MN 55113

Hope to see you there!

- Ryan (cooleo)

Edited by cooleo1c

Last night we had a turn out of 6 players and had a great night with a few interesting match ups. Martel nobles, Martel discard, Martel Poison Spear, Lannister nobles, House Bolton, Baratheon rush, Baratheon Knights, Clansmen, Grey Joy raiders, Asshai, Grey Joy Black Sail, Stark Armies and House Tully. Quite a variety!

Next event is Tuesday, September 10th (September already?!). Hope to have even more players next time!

IMG_20130827_193633_437_zpsbbd69095.jpg

IMG_20130827_193552_061_zps301c8bef.jpg

IMG_20130827_193601_725_zps22fad15f.jpg

IMG_20130827_193610_622_zps0b7462de.jpg

Game Night #2 is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at FFG, 6pm

I haven't forgotten about you guys, I just haven't has time from school to study deckbuilding.

I posted in the other thread also. I would love to get together at the EC to play some AGoT, but I can't play on any weekday except Friday. So, if there is any interest in playing some AGoT on Friday evenings, let me know.