multiplayer additions to quest log

By Pharmboys2013, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

I am loving the new and improved quest log so far, but i discovered yesterday after having a friend over to play that when selecting a multiplayer game, you can still only add 1 line up of heroes to the log. this is frustrating for those who are playing with friends since both line ups are both still "ours" and it would be nice to have a recording of which combos work the best, thats almost the point of the quest log. I'm sure the many players that play "two-handed" would like this feature as well

I am loving the new and improved quest log so far, but i discovered yesterday after having a friend over to play that when selecting a multiplayer game, you can still only add 1 line up of heroes to the log. this is frustrating for those who are playing with friends since both line ups are both still "ours" and it would be nice to have a recording of which combos work the best, thats almost the point of the quest log. I'm sure the many players that play "two-handed" would like this feature as well

I use to use Quest log a lot but with time i start use it less and less. I dont think is really popular now and maybe is already done.