Hidden Kingdoms - Capital Cards

By Tigerzzz, in Warhammer Invasion Off Topic

I'm not quite sure where to write on this subject so I'll write here.

Hidden Kingdoms will introduce capital cards for the 4 neutral factions instead of capital boards. As much as I'd like to see capital boards for the neutral factions I know that's probably only wishful thinking. However since we will get the capital cards for the new factions I think it would be a nice touch if FFG would also include capital cards for the games original 6 factions. Would this be possible? Thoughts? Comments?

Edited by Tigerzzz

I think it would be a great idea for prize support for organized play - along with actual full sized board versions of the upcoming neutral capital cards.

I think it would be a great idea for prize support for organized play - along with actual full sized board versions of the upcoming neutral capital cards.

I like your idea but sadly I can only see that happening in the US. Maybe with a bit of luck someone from FFG will read this topic and throw the idea around the office. If not in this expansion maybe we could get it in the next one or maybe as a small supplement pack! xP

I could see it be very possible in Europe. I hear it's quite the sensation over there.

Sure, but I don't see myself travelling to Poland or Western Europe just for some stuff. If all countries got the same treatment, then it would be fine.

I believe I read somewhere else on the forums that the capital boards for the other six races were distributed as participation during regionals over the last few years. They were double-sided and had a different race on each side of three cards.

I honestly have never seen them myself, so I can't confirm. I looked to see if they had any for sale on eBay, but found nothing. Personally I would like a smaller capital board I could throw in a deck box instead of carrying it seperately.

There are 55 unique cards in the deluxe box, multiplied by 3 it makes 165 cards, adding the 4 capital card we have a total of 169 cards, we miss exactly 3 cards that could be the 6 capital cities printed on both sides.

I personally hope for it

Edited by ravanello

I hope you're right ravanello!

There are 55 unique cards in the deluxe box, multiplied by 3 it makes 165 cards, adding the 4 capital card we have a total of 169 cards, we miss exactly 3 cards that could be the 6 capital cities printed on both sides.

I personally hope for it

I suppose the "missing" 3 cards are the additional copies of the spoilered Skaven unit Rat Swarm , which you can have up to 6 copies in a deck.

I have 2 sets of mini capital cards if anyone is interested?

I was going to auction them off on fleabay.