Demonic stockpile

By htsmithium, in Black Crusade

just a project I started to keep me in the mix as I am not involved in any games at the moment, this is a list of demon weapons from various sources books ( BC core, inquisitor's handbook, and into the storm to start with) that I have cooked up to sprinkle into later campaigns as either rewards, plot devices, or even weapons my guys will have to face themselves - queue evil laugh.

I also wanted to see what would happen mostly to non standard weapons that are created, so there are no swords, axes, bolters or such in this list.

A note on how these where made. the chaos god ( I left the specific daemon out on purpose ), will bonus and binding strength where are determined by rolling a D4 which has led to some odd match ups. a weapon with a will bonus of 1 with a binding strength of 4 lol. also for the rolls on the attribute list I rolled on the god specific and generic charts at the same time and picked which result I liked the most. I also GM'd some of the weapons and will try to mark those that I remember.

Anyway feel free to to use any of these that spark interest and enjoy!

all entries only have the updated damage profile of each weapon ,additional rules found in appropriate books. *= gm'd weapon

Black crusade melee.

*1.fists of brass.( base weapon armored gauntlets.) khorne. WB4, binding 1, attributes vicious, wounding, null. 1d5+5 pen 4.

2. legion chain fist. khorne, WB 3, binding 1, voidchill, thirsting, 2d10+3, pen 13.

3. chain halberd. tzeentch, WB4, binding 1, spellbound ( psychic scream) , warpflame, piercing. 1d10+7 pen 7

4. flensing blade. khorne, WB3, binding 1. rampage, blood tracker. 1d10+8 pen 6

*5. neural whip. nurgle. WB7, binding 3, accursed, plague carrier, enfeebling, degeneration. 2d10+8 pen7

ranged

1.crossbow. tzeentch, WB3, binding1 mindeater, vicious. 1d10+4 pen3

2. inferno pistol. khorne WB 4, binding1 null, wounding, skulltaker. 2d10+14 pen 16

3.multilaser w/ spread limiter. slannesh. WB3 , binding1, glittering, vicious. 2d10+13 pen5.

*4. grenade launcher w/ blight grenades. WB2, binding 1. stream of corruption.

*5. razor web. tzeentch. WB6, binding 2. warp flame, mutating, impervious, voidchill. 1d10+8 pen 9...a personal favorite.

inquisitor's handbook

ranged-

1. volonx bone bolas. nurgle, WB3, binding3, impossibly sharp. 1d5+3 pen 3

2. volg meathammer scattergun. tzeentch WB4 binding2 voidchill, mutating 2d5+10 pen 4

3. khayer dueling las ( pair) khorne WB 4, binding 1 . pistol 1 has voidchill, pistol 2 has thirsting. used together has howling. 1d10+8 pen 8.

4. rad-cleanser. tzeentch, mindeater, warpflame, 2d10+5, pen10

*5. graviton gun slannesh, WB2. binding2. shrieking. ( I envisioned this as more something a heretic had implanted in there chest so that every time the owner spoke people where forced to abash themselves in front of the speaker.

6. nightfire flamer. will 1 bound4 fueled by slaughter. 1d10+6 pen 3.

7. assault cannon. nurgle, WB2 binding2. bile quenched. 3d10+7 pen 5.

8. stake crossbow. WB4 binding4. spiteful.

melee.

1. bolo-knife. nurgle WB1 binding 2. vicious. 2d5+1 pen3

2.chain knife. khorne WB1 binding 4 bloodlust. 1d5+4 pen3

3. breacher. khorne WB3 binding 1 bloodtracker, wounding. 1d10+8 pen7

4. vivisector slannesh WB1 binding1 envenomed 1d5+6 pen1

5.energy blade. khorne WB4 binding 2. vicious, rampage 1d10+10 pen 4.

6 witch lance/ slannesh. WB4, binding1. lashing, swiftness, howling, 1d10+8 pen 10

7.scythe. tzeentch WB3, binding3, sorcerous force 1d10+5 pen 3.