Thrones near Philly

By Mgdeitrich, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

Red Cap's Corner in Philly has a weekly LCG Night on Wednesdays. Seems like we all seem to miss each other whenever we ask about Thrones. I'm starting this thread so we can let others know if we're going to be there each week.

I'll be there today (July 3), and will get there around 6. If you don't see anyone playing Thrones ask the guys playing Netrunner, I'll be with them.

Hey man, I'm on vacation in Australia for the next couple weeks, but I'll be getting back on the 26th and would be down to bring my group out to Redcap's for a LCG night if you're up for it!

Definitely, I can't do August 14 or 21, but I'm down for any other Wed

Doing everything in my power to be at Red Caps this week. Hope to see some people playing Thrones!

I'll be at Red Caps Corner this week. Come on out if you're in the greater Philly area if you want to play some Thrones.

This is funny as crap. I go online trying to find some regular GoT LCG groups and this is the closest I can come up with. I worked at Powelton Pizza (on the same block as Redcaps) for more than 7 years and lived in the neighborhood for almost as long. I'm near Allentown, PA now, and can't find anything up here.

I'd like to make it to Philly for one of these game nights but I doubt I can do it soon. :(

Another option is a monthly Thrones night in New Holland, PA. It's only ~10 minutes further away from you, and it's a more regularly occurring group. 2nd Wednesday of every month.

But, if you're going to make it to Red Caps, give me a shout and I'll try to make it.