Borgut Facebeater - in 3rd attack

By ZombieMagnus, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

"First, sorry for my bad english ;)

I got question about Borgut Facebeater:"Action: When this unit attacks for the second time in one turn, put an [Orc] unit from your hand into your battlefield, declared as an attacker."

So… I got first attack, Borgut attack i play bash'em and got another attack. In my next attack I use Borgut "Action" and we got +1 orc unit in play, and i play another bash'em or use DGW quest to have 3rd attack… And there is my question:

1)In this 3rd attack can i use Borgut action??

2)Is "Second time" mean "only attack number 2", or "all attacks after first (2,3,4….etc)"

"for the second time" means Borgut attacks for a second time, not the first nor the third. Use google translate if you have problems with english language. And by the way, Bash'em don't allow a 3rd battle, only a second. But Da geat waaagh works.

Ellyrik Mallumo confirmed that Bash'Em grants additional battlefield phase, even third or fourth one.

Virgo said:

Ellyrik Mallumo confirmed that Bash'Em grants additional battlefield phase, even third or fourth one.

O_o so an erratum is needed.

Thx

So if you end topic about bash'em, then someone competent answer about Borgut...

Action work only in attack "numer 2" or all attacks after first?

action works when Borgut participates in his second battle, not following battles. Isn't that explicit?

OK but bash'em got "following the first battlefield phase" but we can use it more then one... so Borgut's "second" be like bash'em and use he's action in 3,4... attacks (like bash'em)

1) The trigger for Borgut's action is "When this unit attacks for the second time in one turn". Not "When this unit attacks again after it has already attacked this turn" or something like that. You can trigger it when Borgut attacks for the second time, not when he attacks for the first, third, fourth, or any other time.

2) That Bash 'Em will always result in an additional battlefield phase has been clarified by Lukas. It is worded the way it is to make it clear any additional battlefield phase(s) created by Bash 'Em(s) take place following the normal battlefield phase, and not for example right when Bash 'Em resolves. No errata is necessary, in fact it seems likely that any errata would result in a different sort of misinterpretation. It would be a good idea to add an explanation to the FAQ though.

Ellyrik, who is competent, volunteered to answer your question. No one owes you an explanation just because you posted on the rules forum, so a good strategy is to be thankful for responses.

1) The trigger for Borgut's action is "When this unit attacks for the second time in one turn". Not "When this unit attacks again after it has already attacked this turn" or something like that. You can trigger it when Borgut attacks for the second time, not when he attacks for the first, third, fourth, or any other time.

2) That Bash 'Em will always result in an additional battlefield phase has been clarified by Lukas. It is worded the way it is to make it clear any additional battlefield phase(s) created by Bash 'Em(s) take place following the normal battlefield phase, and not for example right when Bash 'Em resolves. No errata is necessary, in fact it seems likely that any errata would result in a different sort of misinterpretation. It would be a good idea to add an explanation to the FAQ though.

Thanks for answer.

Have a nice day for all of you :D