Saga to Edge conversion

By TheVastator, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta

Hello everyone!
I'm really interested into testing out the EoE system, but I have an ongoing Saga version campaign.

In order to really get the feeling (for me and every player) of the new system, I'd like to let players use their current characters and run a simple adventure.

I don't, anyway, have any idea about how a rough conversion could work. They're currently around level 11, does anyone has an idea about how many experience points should I give them to represent the same range of "levels" in EoE?

Thanks in advance

Depends on how much you trust them to be mature and even-handed :) It's pretty easy in EotE to get a good "feel" for how a character should look. There aren't any hard-and-fast conversion forumalae, and it's also difficult because of the lack of an upper limit (in Saga it was level 20) and a challenge level (in Saga you were all but impossible to even hit at level 20), but I'd suggest somewhere in the neighborhood of 500-600 XP. That should be more than generous enough for your players to recreate/reimagine their characters in the new system.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

thanks a lot, that really helps!
I really enjoy your dropbox folder, it has some really useful links :)

I'll pm you if I'll need any other help, thanks again!

Awesome files awayputurwpn, thanks for sharing!