Time to say goodbye..

By Facepalm2, in Death Angel

Well. The time has come for me to let go of this game as well as space hulk 3rd Ed.

ive held these games for years, always telling myself I would get to playing them.

between not playing either for nearly a year and also beig in a financially tight spot. I have decided to sell them off

i thought I'd post here to give you guys a chane of picking them up (especially 3rd Ed) without the mad bidding and crazy prices on eBay.

ill accept any reasonable offer for either game. I don't expect more then 15$ for death angel. However it's 3rd Ed that I am trying hardest to sell.

the game is in mint condition and has only been played a few times

PM me if you're interested

thanks

facepalm

Are you still looking to sell the 3rd edition?

id like to see a whole new box with a brand new enemy while i would love black Templar vs word bearers idk but that's a personal favorite match up because of both religious zeal maybe even let you play as csm vs the game something new.

Also i was thinking a campaign/gauntlet idea were dead teams stay dead after each mission but surving teams get war gear like +2 to saves or kill an extra nid on each hit something along those lines yea it'll be hard but challenges are always fun. I havent played this game in nealry 2 years though so i maybe my memory is alittle hazy on how good i actually was.