Louisville July Multi-Player Sealed Tournament

By Kaine82, in Warhammer Invasion Organized Play

Posted Image

FFG just updated their " Upcoming " page revealing the release of Cataclysm will be in July. If you are interested in a multi-player sealed tournament make sure and pre-order yours at BluegrassMagic GameShop ( directions ) within the next 2 weeks.

Moody has agreed to through in a league kit for free if we get at least 6 people, but with this being multi-player I'd like to see at least 8!

I will post rules about this event soon!

Had a couple people ask about dates and format. Here is the info!

Date:
FFG still hasn't said anything more than it will be available in July. Whenever it does come in we will nail down a date for the event as soon as possible taking participant' personal schedules in account.

Format:
Each player will choose a faction ahead of time and bring 25 cards to help build a 50 card deck using cards from the expansion to flesh out the remaining 25 slots. We will then play using the rules laid out in the expansion. If there are no tournament rules we will come up with something similar to the thrones melee rules

Edited by Kaine82

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but I will be there in spirit. I noticed you uploaded a video to YouTube from your most recent Regionals.

I would be much obliged if you could post some more video from your Cataclysm tournament. (Please make sure your phone is fully charged this time ;) )

Thanks! And best of luck.

Back to the basement and my Warhammer Invasion cards...

Are you having the tournament this weekend? July 20?

Nope? We will be having the tournament on Friday Aug. 2. There are extra cataclysms available if anyone is still interested!