Hidden Kingdoms - new expansion!

By Virgo, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

So looking forward to this and as my luck would have it, it will probably get released on the last day of the 3rd Q.

I may be the only one chuffed about it, but I am so looking forward to more Wood Elves.

We are going to get along swimmingly meggypeggs.

So looking forward to this and as my luck would have it, it will probably get released on the last day of the 3rd Q.

I may be the only one chuffed about it, but I am so looking forward to more Wood Elves.

We are going to get along swimmingly meggypeggs.

Its J.O.V's fault. Since playing the Empire it has got me hooked!

More Wood Elves and deployment tricks please :)

With Wood Elves starting with a development in each zone and Empires fast economy I think Rush Verena/Wood Elf is going to be the most viable.

These are only going to make that stronger.

the-oak-of-ages.png

eternal-guard.png

Of course this is all speculation.

I don't understand why the announcement says "maximum legal number of fifty-five player cards." What is that referring to, particularly the "legal" part?

What if these "other cards" are limited cards where you can only have 1 copy per deck, so they didn't include 3 of each - just one of each? That could make up for the discrepency. 3 x 55 = 165. The leftovers could eb these limited cards perhaps. Just a thought...

One skaven card will have limit 6 per deck ;)

One skaven card will have limit 6 per deck ;)

I really hope you're not joking. I think that is an awesome idea!

The Oak of Ages is an impressive card!

Really looking forward to seeing what this expansion has and new decks it brings to the tables.

The big question is do I play with a Empire board or take advantage of the WE board with developments if you play with J.O.V...?

I really personally would love to see some development strategies that don't just default to JOV. That card is so good, but it has been a major power for a while, and I would hate to see the race become a full blow race based off of the power of one card.

I think they need to provide a few more options for development manipulation or ambush tactics so that not every deck you see from wood elves is automatically "Uh Oh, lets prepare for JoV bombing".

Uh Oh, lets prepare for JoV bombing".

Giant f***ing sword from the sky in your face <limited JoV>

Edited by Virgo

I really personally would love to see some development strategies that don't just default to JOV. That card is so good, but it has been a major power for a while, and I would hate to see the race become a full blow race based off of the power of one card.

I think they need to provide a few more options for development manipulation or ambush tactics so that not every deck you see from wood elves is automatically "Uh Oh, lets prepare for JoV bombing".

I totally agree though the threat of having one in your deck forces your opponent to play may developments.

I still see WE viable on their own through HK without JOV.

I want it now!

I totally agree though the threat of having one in your deck forces your opponent to play may developments.

I still see WE viable on their own through HK without JOV.

I want it now!

Well you're going to have to wait till the next fiscal year (the 1st quarter of 2014) atleast. because they aren't releasing this in Q4 2013, that's for sure.

what disturbs me greatly is the "on the boat" status. it means that expansion is ready, and we only have to wait until it is delivered or there is smth else?

Search Grimgor in his collection. Put Grimgor in my deck...

Do same thing with Smash-go-boom!!

OK! Where are wood elf players?

Edited by Juzam66

Search Grimgor in his collection. Put Grimgor in my deck...

Do same thing with Smash-go-boom!!

OK! Where are wood elf players?

Represent!

what disturbs me greatly is the "on the boat" status. it means that expansion is ready, and we only have to wait until it is delivered or there is smth else?

I have a feeling that "on the boat" status means that it is actually being shipped by boat from overseas where the expansions were being manufactured. Most likely China.

A couple I years ago they gave uncut sheets as prizes for regionals. There was Asian writing in the registration area. I'd say china is a safe bet.

I'm looking forward to beefing-up my Lizardmen and Undead decks!

Edited by Gigantis

Yes FFG prints in China and On the boat means it is being shipped to FFG next will be Shipping Now status which is when it is being shipped to stores.

I'm looking forward to beefing-up my Lizardmen and Undead decks!

I just got the first version of the Wood Elf deck up and running, so I can't wait to supplement it with all the goodies coming out for this.

Anyone heard any rumblings about when yet? Other than the FY estimate we keep seing that is.

One of polish shops has it as: 29.11.2013

Edited by Virgo

November confirmed!

tumblr_muvb0gSnzF1r67vavo1_1280.png

It' takes a few months for the game comes to Sweden.

Shall talk to my local gamestore if I can preorder

November confirmed!

You have made me very happy this day....

Corb Polybog. That's all I have to say right now. :)