control resources?

By PearlJamaholic, in CoC Rules Discussion

are you considered to control your resources or is it kinda like the discard pile? im thinking of adding black goats rage to my league deck, but if resources keep me from playing it, no point adding it to my deck.

PearlJamaholic said:

are you considered to control your resources or is it kinda like the discard pile? im thinking of adding black goats rage to my league deck, but if resources keep me from playing it, no point adding it to my deck.

You 'control' them more or less, but they only count as resources, not as characters or anything else.

Marius said:

PearlJamaholic said:

You 'control' them more or less, but they only count as resources, not as characters or anything else.

so will black goats rage be playable if i have other factions resourced??? that was kinda my question. bgr says 'every card you control has the shub affiliation'

PearlJamaholic said:

so will black goats rage be playable if i have other factions resourced??? that was kinda my question. bgr says 'every card you control has the shub affiliation'

Yes, you can play it in that case. BGR only checks cards in play.