Another expansion Q Cerberus.

By hashrat, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

I just bought Cerberus and realised I do not own the map tiles used for these missions.

Any ideas what I need to buy to be able to play these missions? Not sure if the map tile pack has it all, or if I need an earlier expansion.

Thanks in advance folks.

I suppose the Terrain Tile Set contains everything you'll need.

I am hoping so, but I get the impression that some of these missions use 16 to 24 snow tiles (if a tile is 3X3) Wich is about 3 of the tile sets.. ouch.

Hard to tell and FFG do have some terrible descriptions of their products lol, like they don't want us to know what we get.

unfortunately the maps i got with the revised core set are not featureless, they are bridge and water, or have buildings on them, when I need plain snow (tho i guess 24 plain tiles would do, they dont all have to be white) that is still more than i get in the tile set.

If there is a way to edit posts, I am unable to find it sorry.

Seems I pretty much bought the wrong "first expansion" :D

Was going to grab the Russian one next, just so I could use them in my games, but at some point I am going to want to play something other than the 6 missions in my revised set.

Would it be a better move to buy the first 2 expansions asap once i have around 130 points of russians? I think Seelow and Cyclone would be playable without me needing to buy 2-3 tile expansions.

But it just isn't very easy to find detailed contents of Dust expansions.