Looking for Philly Regional Info

By HoyaLawya, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I just sent an email to the store that's hosting the regional next weekend in Philly, but I figured I would check here and see if anyone had info about the tournament. Do we know the format? I don't want to assume joust only and show up with the wrong deck for the format. Also, since CP5 is not out yet and the regional is the 1st of June, should I assume it will not be legal at this tournament and stick with my deck through CP4? I don't think I've met anyone from the Philly meta before. Are any of you on these boards? If so, I look forward to meeting you in person next weekend.

If there are others looking for info about this tourney too, I can post any reply I get from the store as I will probably get one tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brian

I am currently planning on driving in for the tournament. I mailed the store a few days ago asking about what time to arrive and the format. They replied:

" Registration begins at 11am and ends at 11:55am . It is joust."

I forgot to ask about what chapter packs were legal though. Will be my first AGOT tourney - hope they have a Sansa prize! :-D

Thanks for the info. I haven't heard back yet, but it's good to know the tournament is joust. I'll just assume through CP4 to be safe. It's great to see new players coming out to tournaments. There's no better way to improve your game and get involved in the community than by jumping into your first tournament.

Thanks I am looking forward to it. I am still pretty new, and still a bit shaky on all the rules and cards. No better way to get experience though.

badash56 said:

Thanks I am looking forward to it. I am still pretty new, and still a bit shaky on all the rules and cards. No better way to get experience though.

Hmmm… Do I use the meme or don't I? F@$# it.

a1.jpg

Haha it's ok I know what I'm getting into lol. cangrejo

Reply from the store owner,

" $10 entry, Joust format only, anything that is available for sale as of the tournament is legal for play. So if the next set comes out this coming week then it will be legal for play."

Good to know, thanks.