Team ups

By Inquisitor Liss, in Mutant Chronicles

Are people using mixed forces in games? if so what kind of forces are you using? Capitol/Brotherhood? Lets start a discussion aplauso.gif

I have been using Capitol and Brotherhood together cause at first I didn't have much of either. But even after getting a bunch of both forces I continued to run them together as they really kick butt well together!

What kind of teams have you been fielding? I thought about a Brauhas and capitol force where the Vulkan battle suits could make up some fire power of the force. The tank hunters have some punch but the Vulkan with armor 2 and blue attack is great. For the added Cheddar (cheese that is) the unsavory MC gamer could also transport a vulkan using a grey scout and drop it off somewhere close to do maximum damage. My group has decided to go with 7/7/7 for our games and we mainly use pure forces my capitol force is as follows

gold: Bait and switch, mitch hunter, Ranger commander, 4 gold command tokens

Silver: command intercept, Tank hunter, tank hunter, tank hunter, ranger elite, and 2 silver command tokens

bronze: fire @ will, ranger, ranger, ranger, free marine, and 3 bronze command tokens

I have enough command tokens to move everything or activate it all. I rely more on my troops killing power than combos or command cards. This is also the force I switch out the tank hunters and the ranger elite for the 3 vulkans and some brauhas command cards. This vulkan force I also try to keep more mechanized and I use jump troops and grey ghosts and scouts. I keep the enemy at arms length.

Liss

Inquisitor Liss said:

MC gamer could also transport a vulkan using a grey scout and drop it off somewhere close to do maximum damage.

Great Grey Scout may only transport simple base units. Sorry.

I play brotherhood and Bauhaus:

Vulkan batlesuit for shield.

Keeper of the Art and Fury Elitefor for fight hand to hand.

Only brotherhood comand cards.

Got a question: Can you combine the three human factions altogether? I have a Brotherhood/Capitol/Bauhaus army, and now I'm wondering if it may be illegal to combine the three of them at the same time.

Thanks.

No problem, you can combine a human force with three (or even four, with Imperial if some day... ah, a man can dream) factions mixed alltogether, no problem. gui%C3%B1o.gif

The lone constraint is you can't have unique personnalities coming from different factions. Else, it's more challenging about command cards icons compatibility.

That is the only real problem to the combining of all human factions is the command cards are faction specific and you may not get the full use. But hey if you field mixed forces in the right ratio you may not need cards. The cards are allot like icing in some instances...nice but really just extra calories.

I knew you couldnt really do that with that with the vulkans I just wanted to see if either of the guys I played with was on the forums and freaked out!

Liss demonio.gif

Make a mixed army without command cards, rely your power in the abilities of each miniature? Nice idea... Fifteen tokens and fifteen minis, wow! cool.gif

It seems weird but if you think about the power it is mind blowing and worth a try

Liss