Sell AGOT Collection

By someonerandom, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

Hello,

I was a very frequent player of GoT up until a little less than a year ago when I left my local gaming area for the summer and came back and the scene had pretty much died. At the time I had 3+ copies of 90% of the cards available, and at least 1 copy of every card (had at least 1 of all the chapter packs that came with 1 card each). I am looking to get rid of my collection for somewhat cheap. I am currently located in Rochester, NY(if you are close), but can ship anywhere.

I can go into my collection in detail if required, but just off the top of my head I have:

2 Copies of the Core Set (3 copies of a few relevant cards, stark pups etc)

At least 1 Copy of each faction big box

1x of each Clash of Arms Chapter Packs (3x The Battle of Ruby Ford, 3x Calling the Banners, 2x War of Five Kings)

1x of each Times of Ravens Chapter Packs (3x Scattered Armies, 2x Refugees of War, 3x Change of Seasons)

1x of each King's Landing Chapter Packs

1x of each Defenders of the North Chapter Packs (3x Return of the Others)

1x of each Brotherhood without Banners Chapter Packs

1x of each Secrets of Oldtown Chapter Packs

1x of each A Tale of Champions Chapter Packs

Just to give you an idea of the depth of my collection, I used to keep 10-12 decks made at any one time, all of which could be competitive level. Rarely would there be overlap of cards, except maybe a Plot here and there (Valar Morgolis or Wildfire usually since I only had 3 copies of each)

I am flexible on the price somewhat, but I have a range I am looking for, feel free to message me and hopefully we can work something out!

Matt

What kind of price range were you thinking of?

I'm interested in

War of the Five Kings - 2

Ancient Enemies - 2

• Sacred Bonds - 2

What is the price ?

I'm interested in

War of the Five Kings - 2

Ancient Enemies - 2

• Sacred Bonds - 2

What is the price ?