toad in the temple

By pingofdeath, in Talisman Rules Questions

if a character is a toad and rolls into the temple and become enslaved does is stay in there until is a character again and rolls for movement or does he roll when is a toad ?

pingofdeath said:

if a character is a toad and rolls into the temple and become enslaved does is stay in there until is a character again and rolls for movement or does he roll when is a toad ?

The Toad may roll the die to see if it escapes from enslavement as normal and then if successful moves 1 space. A similar scenario would be a character with the Poltergeist enslaved at the Temple. Obviously the character can only move 1 space, but the Temple says roll a 4, 5 or 6 for your move. This would mean the character would never leave the Temple. So again in this case he can roll. The same is true if the character is subject to the Slow Motion Spell.

Doh, I nearly put the wrong answer down - it is late you know aplauso.gif

Ell.

This is good to know. If it would happen by me, then i am stuck with the game ! gui%C3%B1o.gif

It would be weird if a character can't get out as a toad, or having a poltergeist etc lengua.gif

I think that a toad will always find a way out ! gran_risa.gif Quark Quark partido_risa.gif