More Scenarios?

By darkentrees, in Relic

I just picked up this droolicious beauty, but I see there are only 4 scenarios. I know it just came out, but is anyone aware of any source for additional scenarios - FFG or gamer created?

Well, first off, there are 5 scenarios, which is 5 times as many as its counterpart, Talisman R4th came with. I'm easily looking at getting 30 plays out of the base game, 5-6 plays of each scenario (doing them in order).

Yes, the scenarios are diverse enough to keep the game fresh for a long time. We've been playing Relic almost every day since the day I bought it more than a month ago, and it just keeps getting better, as you uncover additional layers to the gameplay in every session.

I'm not a fan of the default ending, but the other 4 are ace.

The thing is though, I think Relic is far trickier to balance/houserule with fanmade content than Talisman. Even houserules we've wanted to adopt that on the surface seemed like innocent/ minor tweaks, have hurt the game in the process.

The game has only been released recently. I'm sure that with time, as more interest is generated, and people learn the game well-enough , fan projects will start to appear.

Thanks so much for the feedback! My wife and I started playing today, and I see what you guys mean - there is PLENTY there to keep us occupied between all the characters you can play, the board locations, a gazillion different threat cards, equipment, and so now I'm seeing it's basically like Talisman on steroids! sonreir