Medium Walkers for both sides

Command squads both sides

Spec ops both sides

Laser Grenadiers

Red Devils

Grim Reapers

Heavy Recon Grenadiers

Tile Terrain set

Now im really enjoying this game but im thinking of expanding the scenerios and like the look of the Cyclone expansion ,landing craft etc,now can i play the scenerios with what ive got or do i need more ,ive read that because of the movement 2 etc some objectives are easily won on the allies side but knowing this can you compensate with tactics for the axis?

What are your thoughts on this ,the other expansions dont really appeal to me as i know they are bigger point armies and some are just walkers.

Cheers

I'd recommend SeeLowe over Cyclone. Cyclone is fun, but doesn't offer a lot of variation in gameplay. The landing craft/submarine tiles are very much just a cosmetic change, cool but of limited use. ALso it's the campaign that suffers most heavily from the "reach this square and win" problem that arises with Move 2 units. With SeeLowe you'll get some very cool building tiles that create some very unique dynamics, as well as Ozz to help your Grim Reapers or Hammers, and Markus works as a one-man squad until you get the gorillas.

Thanks for that i do really want to get the most out of the expansion,but doesnt seelowe have scenerio's where you can only use walkers i only have two walkers for each side so can i still use them ,i know it says its not point limited so does that mean you can just use a few points or loads of points,its so difficult to decide as the boxes or fantasy flight dont give to much away.

I like balancing my armies up point wise etc so if i did end up getting seelowe and the apes whats a good match up bbq squad?

cheers

SeeLowe missions range from 250 to 350 AP. Of course you can still play them with whatever you have available. Yes, there is one mission that is vehicles-only (and it took me a long time to finally fulfil its 350AP quota).

As for what to give the allies if you buy the gorillas, well, BBQ is very similar to the Hell Boys, so you're not getting anything very different there. Perhaps Tank Busters (though you don't have many vehicles) or Devil's Own.

Cheers for the info,devils own look good it was a toss up between them and the red devils but i opted for the red devils but when i get the seelowe expansion and markus i will get them then ,that is of cause if you will be able to get them now things are changing.