Piling on and tackle coach question

By DaBoss, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

An interesting situation came up today.

Now I know that with piling on, the troll can't target the same player twice. But what if say you tackle and down, don't sucessfully pile on, then tackle again using tackle coach, can you tackle the guy you downed initially? Or can the troll only ever tackle a guy once per turn, regardless of Matchup Actions?

I see absolutely no reason that Da Troll should not be allowed to tackle whomever it wants when it is not using the Piling On ability. The penalty applied to use of the Piling On ability, not to Da Troll's tackling in general.

Its because of how the faq is worded. It says a player with piling on, wasn't sure if they ment the ability or the player itself.

I agree its the ability, to prevent datroll from just totally annihilating everyone on the opposing team in a single tackle attemptt and being overpowering if the player kept rolling * * now I gotta say, if one would be good enough to role doubles twice and down three players and turn around to use a tackle coach and do it again thus injuring them all, that would be a great game to watch lol