Question about movement modifier

By Sakerio, in Battles of Westeros

My first time posting, so please forgive any ettiquette errors.

In the basic set (we do use new and optional rules) the command card that gives +1 movement to 1 unit and +1 attack to another, would the movement modifier apply in situations such as forest? or scenarios like the "Wolf Raiders" when the Lannisters have to move across the River?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Sakerio said:

My first time posting, so please forgive any ettiquette errors.

In the basic set (we do use new and optional rules) the command card that gives +1 movement to 1 unit and +1 attack to another, would the movement modifier apply in situations such as forest? or scenarios like the "Wolf Raiders" when the Lannisters have to move across the River?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

No, the +1 movement just adds to the total ammount of hex spaces you can move. Terrain like forest or buildings do not consider how many spaces of movement are available to the unit, the unit just has to stop if it enters it. Example if a green calvary unit goes into a forest hex on it's first move, it still has to stop there even though it is capable of moving more spaces.

That's what we thought. Thanks for responding so quickly:)

We have a few other questions that I'll post this weekend, now that I know I can get a response, again I appreciate it.