Special scenario sheet help

By Murko, in Relic

Hello all

I would like to ask, how to fight against special scenario sheet. Do I fight whole battle in one turn, or after each battle round another player takes whole turn sequence. For example how is it, when you fight against Demon Prince. Do i fight whole battle in one engagement or in for example 5 different engagements and all other players takes 5 turns.
How is it with kairos fateweaver, chaos manufactorum and lost flagship? Any ideas? Thx for replies

Murko said:

Hello all

I would like to ask, how to fight against special scenario sheet. Do I fight whole battle in one turn, or after each battle round another player takes whole turn sequence. For example how is it, when you fight against Demon Prince. Do i fight whole battle in one engagement or in for example 5 different engagements and all other players takes 5 turns.
How is it with kairos fateweaver, chaos manufactorum and lost flagship? Any ideas? Thx for replies

Depends on the scenario. I've played Manufactorum, for that you roll on the chart once per your Engagement Phase. For Corruptis, you fight once per turn. Kairos, you fight once and if you win, fight immediately again. For Lost Flagship, you resolve the Confrontation once during your turn.

THX:-) This helps me a lot