Summon of Chaos + Chaos Dragon / High cost High Power Unit

By SleepyLynx, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

With a cost of 2 and 4 Loyalty cost, an early summon of chaos around turn 2 or 3 can discard 20 cards to have an insanely high chance to grab one of the three copy of Chaos dragon and play it for free in the battlefield..

5 Power 5 HP at turn 2 is too good to be true and its almost impossible to mount any strategic defence against this abomination, atleast with my playmates when we only have core, assault on ulthuan and eternal war cycle. Not to mention sometimes one is lucky enough to have 2 summons of chaos and, BAM, chaos knight and others, u mad bro?

Is it really ok to have such an un-fun card where the opposing player feel utterly helpless? Should there be a restriction like.. Limit one per deck for summon of chaos like muster for war?

I haven't tried Summon of Chaos yet, so it's difficult to estimate it's power.

But it doesn't seem more powerful than other similar cards like Call the Brayherd , Mork’s Teef Ritual , Capture Slaves or Rip Dere 'Eads Off!

Before asking for errata or ban of a card, try to look in your card pool for some answer to it or way to delay it, like Chillwind , Franz's Decree , Forced March , Grudge Thrower Assault , High Elf's Disdain , Lobber Crew , Master Rune of Valaya , Radiant Gaze , Sigmar's Blessed , Slayers of Karak Kadrin , Test of Will , Word of Pain , etc

Besides if one is lucky enough to have 2 summons of chaos, one can only play one of them each turn, because it's limited. And if they're both played for 20 after 3rd turn, that's at least 49 cards gone from the deck. :)

Thank you for the time for replying, it seemed abit more reasonable with the info you presented and I will put more thoughts to it :)