Star Destroyer tabletop, done in MDF. Detailed in cardboard + other stuff. (WiP)

By DarkFather, in X-Wing

StarDestroyer20_zps9c514c42.jpg

I decided to use some artistic license here, and put the Star Destroyers name on a plaque. A Cookie to the first who gets the name right. LOL.

Hope you like. Any ideas/thoughts... Criticisms/critiques? Please feel free to voice.

Cheers

Question, I am not going to win the cookie but is the name is the name of the ship yard on the SD? (I did read on that the ship is named the Avenger). That ship is so fantastic I want one!

To bad you live in Australia otherwise we would have to meet up so my wing of fighters (72 ships) could have a good home (see picture below) pic1975273_md.jpg

:P

Ouch to focused fire....

I decided to use some artistic license here, and put the Star Destroyers name on a plaque. A Cookie to the first who gets the name right. LOL.

Hope you like. Any ideas/thoughts... Criticisms/critiques? Please feel free to voice.

Cheers

Question, I am not going to win the cookie but is the name is the name of the ship yard on the SD? (I did read on that the ship is named the Avenger). That ship is so fantastic I want one!

To bad you live in Australia otherwise we would have to meet up so my wing of fighters (72 ships) could have a good home (see picture below) pic1975273_md.jpg

Might be worth a plane ticket! :P

How did those tie fighters break through that b-wing line?!

Cheers

Might be worth a plane ticket! :P

How did those tie fighters break through that b-wing line?!

The TIE's in the back are port of another dude's collection. He was doing a Demo of the game and was kind enough to let me set up my collection on that nice board for the photo.

Edited by johnny3078

The TIE's in the back are port of another dude's collection. He was doing a Demo of the game and was kind enough to let me set up my collection on that nice board for the photo.

Or in other words, the Rebels suddenly realized that their escape route had been blocked off, because...

IT.jpg

Hey guys...

Well myself and 3 others finally got around to trying out the Star Destroyer in a game and tried coming up with rules etc for it... you can see pics and our final rules decisions here .

Enjoy.

cheers

:) Wow. I think i'll have a go at something like this. I have an idea for a fully lit cruiser hangar bay.

Absolutely Brilliant!

Pity it hasn't been used since. Just sits in my office/study on the table behind me now, collecting dust. Just another grand-design dust collector of mine. LOL.

Cheers

Edited by DarkFather

Incredible. Well done!

Simply brilliant!

It looks nice and all, but I feel it might cost too much for a 300 point epic game. It's gotta bbe at least 400 points.

Just crossed this post, and can say that it's an awesome work. Congrats

Building a Victory Class I Star Destoryer similar to this in X-wing Scale 4'x6' in size. Thanks for the inspiration!