PA Monthly Game Night

By Mgdeitrich, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Players near Lancaster, PA come out to Six Feet Under Games in New Holland this Wednesday (April 10), for a monthly AGoT game night.

Time is 6 - 9 pm.

Hi, do you get a decent turnout for the game nights? I live near Scranton, but might consider driving down to play one evening since no one plays where I am.

Sorry for the delay. Right now there is just 2 of us, but I'm hoping we can get that to grow. They are hosting a regional Saturday, June 15 @ 10am and I'm thinking that could spark the growth.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah I saw that regional, and I think I am going to head down to play. I just started about a month ago, but should be fun anyway.

South Jersey player checking in. I won't be able to attend this week, but I'll be coming to the regional on the 15th. Also, I have a 3 person meta that would most likely be interested in coming out to a monthly game night.

Boy11jb is your group planning to attend the NJ Regional as well.

Boy11jb, I'm out of town this week as well. But it will be great to see some new faces on the 15th.

I also take at least one deck with me to Red Caps Corner in Philly at least one other Wednesday a month.

Dia - We will be there.

Mg - We're pretty close to Redcap, and are planning on hitting up LCG night in 2 weeks time!

I plan on coming down to this as well. Normally there would be 3 of us, but with going to DC next week, work/babysitting couldn't be worked out for the other two.

I'm up in Wilkes Barre, when are these monthly game nights, and how far in Lancaster?

They are the 2nd Wednesday of every month (this coming Wed for July). It's actually in New Holland which is East (and a bit North) of Lancaster.

Store is called Six Feet Under Games. http://www.sixfeetundergames.com/

Sadly I think that's going to be a bit far for me most of the time, but I'll keep it in mind. 2 hours one way and I work wednesdays until 5:30.

I have had bad experiences with Six Feet Under back when they were still in Lancaster and now them moving out to New Holland is too far for me to be interested in driving. I would rather play or set something up at MVP Sports and Games even though the owner is a pain to have a conversation with.

I'm in Malvern, so MVP is a bit of a drive for me during the week. I've heard of others have bad experiences at 6FU, but I haven't had any issues with them (other than getting stuck in a conversation for longer than I was planning to be there). Anyways, I'll be there tonight to play Thrones if anyone relatively close to New Holland wants to play.

Well, if I switch to work 3rd shift at my job then I will be able to attend other games since then I would have off on Wednesdays.