Chaos ships in Black crusade?

By NytemareRhosyn, in Black Crusade

its mentioned in tome of fate and hinted throughout that there are ship builders and such for chaos and they sell and buy them… my question is how do you chaos ships from rouge trader? or do we hope they come out with ships and acctuall rules for how infamy can aquire therm?

Best thing to do is give the group X ship points and say that is what they can get and then let them capture it or find it and have some adventures happen with them getting it. Or maybe even have them lead a mutiny to take the ship over as the start of the game?

not me running the campaign just posting here cuz gm was fishing for ideas else wear as for taking over a shipo its not that hard when as a ad mech i can just jam my magos scepter into some machines and lock them down and vent oxygen from entire rooms or vent people into space.

NytemareRhosyn said:

not me running the campaign just posting here cuz gm was fishing for ideas else wear as for taking over a shipo its not that hard when as a ad mech i can just jam my magos scepter into some machines and lock them down and vent oxygen from entire rooms or vent people into space.

I'm sure that the various groups of Hereteks each use their own cyphers to prevent this sort of thing, and that's assuming that the ship in question even follows Imperial design closely enough for this to be possible. With some Chaos vessels, jamming your scepter where it doesn't beloing might just get the ship's daemon to scream ****! - and then it turns that around on you…

i have psy 7 and wp 79 and int 74, so plus 35 to daemon mastery… plus my icon. daemons i dont care for also i am marked by by tzeentch. with best cerbral implant so unnat=ural int an wp i ussually can hack or control dameons no issue. i have a daemon prince of tzeentch in my grenade launcher which i made a legacy weapon.

I think that your example is rather far outside the norms of what most players of the game should expect to see.

yes its way outa the norms but iv been playing him weekly for 4 5 months now, and i got lucky as hell with my mutations and such though my char hates haywaire…shocking… anti electronics seeing as he is a walking robo now lolz