Random questions

By madazam12, in Dust Warfare Rules Discussion

Hi,
I have just some random questions; please, tell me if I am wrong.
A hero can replace the command section unit and be itself the command section, but the hero can be attached to a unit also and this unit with the hero can be the command section.
Is it mandatory to create a new platoon if I want more units in the first one? I mean after the command section, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and support sections, if I want to add more units, do I have to create a new platoon?
The command section can only order units of its platoon. Correct?
There are some walkers with twin weapons like the Ludwig that on its stat card there is no x2. This mean that the Ludwig can perform only one attack with that weapon. Shouldn't it be x2?
I was checking out the dust-models website and I see released models that I haven't seen yet. Are those only European models?
Also what are Dust 35 and Dust 48?
Thanks

madazam12 said:

Hi,
I have just some random questions; please, tell me if I am wrong.
A hero can replace the command section unit and be itself the command section, but the hero can be attached to a unit also and this unit with the hero can be the command section.
Is it mandatory to create a new platoon if I want more units in the first one? I mean after the command section, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and support sections, if I want to add more units, do I have to create a new platoon?
The command section can only order units of its platoon. Correct?
There are some walkers with twin weapons like the Ludwig that on its stat card there is no x2. This mean that the Ludwig can perform only one attack with that weapon. Shouldn't it be x2?
I was checking out the dust-models website and I see released models that I haven't seen yet. Are those only European models?
Also what are Dust 35 and Dust 48?
Thanks

A hero can replace the command section, when doing so if you want to attach it to a squad they must be from the same platoon.

No, you may field as few platoons as you want or as many as points allow. You are however limited to one of each section, so if you wanted to field a unit only available a platoons first section you would need a second platoon.

Yes, they only get one attack, the weapon line will say zwie or twin when more then one gun is linked as a single weapon such as the case with the ludwig.

They are unofficial units and do not have stats, these kits are aimed towards modelers rather then wargaming. The 35 and 48 are the scale of the units 48 matching the normal gaming kits and 35 matching the most common scale for modeling 1/48, 1/35 respectively.