Han and Leia- the scrffuy looking nerf herder deck

By just Logan, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

This deck might not be competitive but more what we AGoT players call a Nedly deck- built for theme and flavor. Now, of course, with the O Set structure of this game and the limited pool this is hard but I wanted to make a deck around the only SW romance that is interesting and not gross. No offence to the Lars family.

So here goes

Smugglers and spies

Fleeing the empire (x2)

Questionable Contacts (x2)

Rumors at the Cantina

Draw Their fire (x2)

Hoth Operations (x2)

Echo Base Defense

I wanted to make that deck work SO bad. I tried it for like 3 weeks, even playing casually. I don't think I ended up with a single win, it's just too draw dependant.

If there was a way to pull in han or leia (or have more copies of them), the deck would really be a lot of fun.

I'm hoping for a rebel Han that's whole set is just Synergy with Leia's. Did you play with that exact deck? I was hoping the hoth stuff could stand on it's own enough. with Cantina I think you could throw in a jedi set or 2 if necessary. maybe Last minute rescue or even hero's journey for luke and trust your feelings

You do NOT want Luke, Leia, and Han on Hoth in your deck. Remember, you were trying to AVOID gross.

just Logan said:

I'm hoping for a rebel Han that's whole set is just Synergy with Leia's. Did you play with that exact deck? I was hoping the hoth stuff could stand on it's own enough. with Cantina I think you could throw in a jedi set or 2 if necessary. maybe Last minute rescue or even hero's journey for luke and trust your feelings

I played a Luke/Han/Leia deck for a bit to see if it would work. It isn't what I would call top tier consistent, but if it goes of it is curtains in an instant. You will clear the board, and take 3 objectives all in the same turn with that amount of refresh and targeted strike.

Try.

2 Hero's Journey

2 Fleeing

2 Questionable

2 Yavin 4

1 Cantina

1 …..

It's fun and effective enough.

just Logan said:

Pretty similar, but you're right, I don't have hoth yet.