[Tool] 40k RPG Tools: Master Bestiary, Master Armoury, Library and more

By scythemonkey, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

40kRPGTools.com is growing every day with more resources for GMs. Here are some of the current features:

Master Bestiary 1500+ entities. Every Stat'd npc in the 40k RPG universe with source book and page number. Find critters fast.

Master Armoury 1100+ weapons. Complete listing of every weapon in the 40k RPG universe with stat block, source book, and page number.

Master Library 70 books. Full tables of contents (even when the real book is missing one), and organized by type to help you figure out which book to get next.

Overall Features

• Comprehensive: The goal is to be 100% complete
  • Fast Search Tables: just type in a few letters and get results immediately
  • Filtering Tables: filter your tables by book, setting, entity type, etc.
  • Interlinked: Books reference their contents, master lists refernece their books and settings, etc.
  • Commentable: Any item can be commented on if you find a mistake or want to make a note for other GMs.

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

doh, didn't see the edit topic link. please ignore this post.

Posting so I can edit topic.

Fantastic work on the Bestairy, loving it. Library is pretty nifty too, but I could not get the Armoury to load anything, it just show an empty page. I am using Chrome, not sure if that is the problem. I will experiment with it, but I thought you should know, I would hate for all that great work to go to waste!

Togath: Thanks! I was/am working on the armoury, but the pages should load now. Please let me know if you are still having trouble loading. I use chrome myself so it's not that!

Are there plans to include (converted) stats? It wouldn't encroach on FFG's territory and would be extremely useful for Gm's using the newer systems.

What do you mean by converted stats? Like older npc's ported to BC/OW rules?

Bumping, updated recently. All inclusive except RT Faith and Coin and the new Only War adventure, both of which I'll add soon.

1000 thanks man! I use it a lot as GM.

I've been using this site for my game on roll20! Great job :)