Digi's Trade Thread (Major Update) 06/16/2009

By Digi_Dude_78, in Agrabah Bazaar

How about Destiny Islands and Disney Castle?

Would that work for you?
Contact me: [email protected]

Digi_Dude_78 said:

How about Destiny Islands and Disney Castle?

Would that work for you?
Contact me: [email protected]

im sorry but i cant do that..

Darkwing Duck said:

so would you do disney castle and herc lvl 1 for the other 2?

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Darkwing Duck said:

so would you do disney castle and herc lvl 1 for the other 2?

That sounds fine DW... still waiting for an e-mail from you... if you need me to then pass me your contact info...

if its ok then heres my email- [email protected]

Updating my list...

Also note that I'm in the middle of moving... but I'm not closing down my thread... (like last time)...
So if anyone wants to make deals I am still available...

Thanks.

Hi, would you trade three of your oathkeepers and SR Simba lvl 3 for

SR beast lvl 1
R Pinnochio x2
and SR herc lvl 1

Let me know thanks :)

That sounds good enough to me...

Send me an e-mail...
[email protected]

Thanks.

Back with another update....

Major Update being made...

Both Haves and Wants

Hi what would you like for your Riku LVL3 and/or Soul Eaters? I will update you what I have available for trades when I get my booster box in the mail, but for now I only have: SR Ansem LVL10, SR Kairi LVL0, SR Monstro LVL2, SR Agrabah LVL1, SR Owl LVL0, SR Tinker Bell LVL0, SR Alice LVL0, and SR Lord Fortune. I'll also pay with money, or with both if possible. And mind if I ask what your email is? Mine is [email protected] XD sorry I'm new to this and can't find emails on profiles.

sungtrs said:

Hi what would you like for your Riku LVL3 and/or Soul Eaters? I will update you what I have available for trades when I get my booster box in the mail, but for now I only have: SR Ansem LVL10, SR Kairi LVL0, SR Monstro LVL2, SR Agrabah LVL1, SR Owl LVL0, SR Tinker Bell LVL0, SR Alice LVL0, and SR Lord Fortune. I'll also pay with money, or with both if possible. And mind if I ask what your email is? Mine is [email protected] XD sorry I'm new to this and can't find emails on profiles.

nevermind I found it...man I am blind #_#;;

Hey new to trading? That's ok.

I found a few things from the list you posted that I am interested in:
SR Ansem
SR Monstro
SR Owl
SR Alice
SR Lord Fortune

I don't really want to go for Ansem as that is a SRU rather than a SR and it would probably be a very unfair trade value wise...

But other than that I usually do 2 Rares per SR so would that be doable for you?

Sure :D but which cards do you want to trade off? and yeah I'm new to this lol. I'm also making a Dark Deck with Ansem but you know we shall see > :D

sungtrs said:

Sure :D but which cards do you want to trade off? and yeah I'm new to this lol. I'm also making a Dark Deck with Ansem but you know we shall see > :D

Also I'm getting a booster box so I'll have more SRs and stuff to trade off when I get it so would you like to confirm everything when that happens? XD

Sure I can wait a while.

Let me know when you get your stuff.

Thanks.

Okay I got the box but unfortunately I got nothing I anticipated T.T, but I got currently:

2X SR Agrabah LVL1

2X SR Monstro LVL2

2X SR Neverland LVL2

1X SR Jasmine LVL0

1X SR Alice LVLo

1X SR Tinkerbell LVL0

1X SR Aeroga LVL5

1X SR Lord Fortune

1X SR Owl LVL0

1X SR Winnie the Pooh LVL1

So are you just wanting Riku and Soul Eaters? and how many are you wanting?

After going through my items, I have found out what I'm needing from your list:
1x SR Monstro LV2
SR Alice
SR Aeroga
SR Lord Fortune
SR Owl
SR Winnie the Pooh

So let's work out a deal now...

Okay, heres what I am interested in your list now:

1x Riku lv3

3x Soul Eater

1x Parasite Cage (preferred rare if there is a rare XD)

1x Simba lv3

I was also wondering if you got other attack cards besides Oathkeepers? If you do would you happen to have Oblivion?