Digi's Trade Thread (Major Update) 06/16/2009

By Digi_Dude_78, in Agrabah Bazaar

Oh did you send the cards too?...

I believe the cards were sent today Digi as I left the envelop on the kitchen table when I left for school and was not there when I came home.

What would you want for Chesire Cat SR, Simba lvl 3 SR, and Genie lvl 3 SR? I'm getting a lot of heart points, and a lot of rare cards from plmrelm. If you want any rares whatsoever, even extras, I could probably give you at least one or two, depending on the card though.

Sorry I haven't been on to respond to your request Chap is Here...

I'll give it some thought... but I have traded away the Genie LV3 SR... so with that....

Update the thread...

Updating thread...

I have also made some more in progress trades...

I got Chesire Cat SR, so what would you want for Simba lvl 3 SR?

Actually, I also like the Dumbo lvl 4 SR. So what would you want for:

Simba lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 4 SR

Sr Beast LV3

SR Herc LV1

SR Pan LV1 x1
SR Pan LV2 x1
SR Parasite Cage x1

SR Hades x1

SR Maleficient x1

that's what I have of your Wants list. here's what I'm interested in in your haves list

Set 2:

Yuffie x1
Set 3:

Alice x2
Owl x2
Crescendo x2
Agrabah LV3 x1

Care to strike a trade?

P.S. How do you color your font when you make a topic?

devilmonkey said:

SR Sally x1

Sr Beast LV3

SR Herc LV1

SR Pan LV1 x1
SR Pan LV2 x1
SR Parasite Cage x1

SR Hades x1

SR Maleficient x1

that's what I have of your Wants list. here's what I'm interested in in your haves list

Set 2:

Yuffie x1
Set 3:

Alice x2
Owl x2
Crescendo x2
Agrabah LV3 x1

Care to strike a trade?

P.S. How do you color your font when you make a topic?

If you type it in a word document and transfere it from there the color goes with it.

Roxas said:

If you type it in a word document and transfere it from there the color goes with it.

@ Champ - Let me take a look at you thread and I'll see if I can come up with anything....

@ Monkey - For the color parts... I took everything from my old thread at the older forums and put it into here... Copy and Paste Style...

As for the trade... Like I have said to multiple others before... I usually do 2 Rares per SR so from what your wanting... I would do 4 of the stated SR's
Is that ok with you?

I have many rares, so if you need any, just tell me which ones, and I'll see if I can find an extra.

Digi_Dude_78 said:

As for the trade... Like I have said to multiple others before... I usually do 2 Rares per SR so from what your wanting... I would do 4 of the stated SR's
Is that ok with you?

neways, was that comment at me? if so, choose the SR's you're most interested in

Devilmonkey, I'll send you an e-mail with my decicions...

Champishere... I posted on your trade thread with an offer... Let me know.

i have not recieved you cards yet digi, i was hoping to recive yours first so i got the postage right for was it british colombia?

Updating thread.

Wants and Haves Lists Updated...

I have some news for all forum members that have made deals with me more recently...

I might be closing down the thread in a month or so, but it will only be temporary... like last time on the previous forums (for those who remember)

............................................... Update.........................

Do you have a spare Ansem? If so, could I trade you SR Hercules lvl 1, SR Winnie the Pooh lvl 0 and/or SR Oogie Boggie for him?

I wish I did Roxas but even I'm still looking for 1 more Ansem card... (Not A Major Want)

Sorry 'bout that and I wish you good luck...

would you happen to have a spare Sephiroth? If so I have a spare The King

Want:
SR Goofy LV3 x1

SR Cheshire Cat x1

Have:
SR Hundred Acre Woods x1
SR Jack LV3 x1
SR Herc LV1 x2
SR Destiny Islands x1
SR Disney Castle x1

Roxas said:

Darkwing Duck said:

Want:
SR Goofy LV3 x1
SR Cheshire Cat x1

Have:
SR Hundred Acre Woods x1
SR Jack LV3 x1
SR Herc LV1 x2
SR Destiny Islands x1
SR Disney Castle x1

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Roxas said:

Again sorry about this Roxas but I don't have any other spare Sephiroth's... I wish I did and if I do get one, will you save that King for me?

Darkwing Duck said:

Want:
SR Goofy LV3 x1
SR Cheshire Cat x1

Have:
SR Hundred Acre Woods x1
SR Jack LV3 x1
SR Herc LV1 x2
SR Destiny Islands x1
SR Disney Castle x1

Darkwing:
Would you do the 2 SR's that you want for the HAW?
If not then I'll go with some of the others that aren't SRU...

It's up for whoever offers Sephiroth, as he is the last card I need. I'll hold it as long as possible.

no i wouldnt it doesnt matter much anyway i just traded my HAW to Darth so would you do disney castle and herc lvl 1 for the other 2?