Recently painted minis

By thecoldwarrior, in Mansions of Madness

Here are the recent ones I've painted. Some from each set and still plenty more to finish up. The good news is everything is prepperd and primed. Just need to take the time to paint the rest. Hope you enjoy and leave comments. Thanks

dscn1199l.jpg

More than happy to upload specific ones upon request.

Did you forget to put up the pictures?

Nice, I have painted about 3 or 4. I have all the investigators undercoated and ready to paint, but time is not on my side. Here's one I finished. 1536524_10152008578799387_1667984581_n.j

Wow, both of your painting miniatures are just awesome! I have painted a couple too (no pics) but they are not nearly as good as both of yours are. Props!

I'd love to see those cultists up close :)

Hello

Im glad you like them. Red and black is a favorite color scheme. To paint these I started by air brushing the red over the whole mini. Next I air brushed the black fade up. The rest was hand painted. Wish I had not glued them to the game bases first but everything worked out fine. One note, this plastic does not like spray on clear coat. It stays sticky and attracts hair, fuzz and dust like a magnet. I still do not know how to protect the paint work.

k1yv6o.jpg

One note, this plastic does not like spray on clear coat. It stays sticky and attracts hair, fuzz and dust like a magnet. I still do not know how to protect the paint work.

P.S. I'm jealousy of your paint job, you did great!

Edited by Ddrumss2112