Learn to play Dust Warfare (and watch it played!) - Video Series

By WatchItPlayed, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

I run a little video series called Watch It Played and we usually focus on board and card games, teaching how to play a game and then showing it played so you can decide for yourself if the game would be a good fit for you.

We also try to involve our viewers in the play through, so you can help us make decisions between episodes.
If you want to see any of our past videos, you can easily check out our Geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/85392/watch-it-played-video-series
For this series, we took a slight departure from our usual games and focused on the instructions for the Core Rulebook of Dust Warfare, which many of you hear already know, I am sure. However, I thought some of you might be interested, or for using to help teach new players.
Video 01 - Basic Requirements:
Video 02 - Units & Movement:
Video 03 - Attacking:
Video 04 - Suppression and Reactions:
Video 05 - Dust Warfare - Army Building, Heroes and Special Abilities:
Video 06 - Dust Warfare - The Game Round:
Video 07 - Dust Warfare - Setting Up The Scenario/Table:
Video 08 - Dust Warfare - Gameplay Begins:
Consider subscribing to our channel so that you will know when new episodes are released - I will try to announce new episodes in this thread, but the new videos will likely appear on my channel long before I update the post here.

This is a great video series that presents the rules in an excellent manner! I can't wait to see the rest of the gameplay videos.

Thanks for doing this, Rodney.

Great teaching tool ….. THANKS!

Rodney,

Thanks for the great series! It has really helped put some things into the proper oder for me. This is something hard to do when also teaching your 10 yeard old how to play!

Harold