The new user point system

By Scubadude, in UFS General Discussion

Senglon said:

I find this system interesting, i wonder what kinf of prizes there will be for UFS, special promo or something like that?

From what I gathered, UFS prizes wouldn't really be a great incentive for us (unless it's like a Set 12 starter box to start the game). It's a raffle for FFG products. So you may end up with something you'd never really play.

I wonder if it will give us some of the promos that wont be released or something to that effect I just wonder when the first raffle will be ?

Scubadude said:

I wonder if it will give us some of the promos that wont be released or something to that effect I just wonder when the first raffle will be ?

I wish we could get promos that won't never be released, but as it state it , they will never be released *hint hint*

Homme Chapeau said:

From what I gathered, UFS prizes wouldn't really be a great incentive for us (unless it's like a Set 12 starter box to start the game). It's a raffle for FFG products. So you may end up with something you'd never really play.

Homme Chapeau said:

FFG happens to have alot of very quality games. Im not even trying to tow the company line here or anything but games like tanhauser and wings of war make for great casual party games and most of the products they carry are pretty self contained so you wont have to go nuts trying to collect all the parts for it if you were to win them.

Protoaddict said:

Homme Chapeau said:

FFG happens to have alot of very quality games. Im not even trying to tow the company line here or anything but games like tanhauser and wings of war make for great casual party games and most of the products they carry are pretty self contained so you wont have to go nuts trying to collect all the parts for it if you were to win them.

Hence the may. Could be AWESOME. Could be not.

Been browsing the website to know more about their products... ain't nothing in there I'd really want to play except what they got as part of the GW deal.

I just hope that whatever the raffle is for.. We people who aren't American can get in on the winning too.

wings of war is great fun, with any amount of people, and any amount of liquid refreshments :)

The points system looks like it could be interesting, and the raffles could be really nice if the prizes include UFS, especially for us non-working under 18s that get only $40 a month to spend on things, even more so having 4 fairly expensive hobbies. Though a little more information on how points get distributed would be nice.

Johnico said:

The points system looks like it could be interesting, and the raffles could be really nice if the prizes include UFS, especially for us non-working under 18s that get only $40 a month to spend on things, even more so having 4 fairly expensive hobbies. Though a little more information on how points get distributed would be nice.

I agree I wish we had more info as well .

Morning Demon said:

I just hope that whatever the raffle is for.. We people who aren't American can get in on the winning too.

You're in Ontario, you have a 50% chance to be good.

It's impossible for me to win due to my geographical location, so honestly I don't really know WHY I have access to those points.

ChaosChild said:

Scubadude said:

Cena said:

I get stuff for posting?

...it's as if they were listening to me...all that time...

Na you dont get many if any points for posting unless you make topics.

You don't get points for just replying on a forum you've already visited. You do get points for your first reply in a new forum.

I've tested things out and I think points are gotten by 1) Adding Friends, 2) Making a topic in a new section, 3) Posting in a new section, 4) Joining the forums and 5) Editting your profile for the first time.

So basically, once you've posted and made topics in every section of the forum you are in, you can't get anymore points except by adding friends or taking on another game. Speaking of which, this game seems interesting.

Wow so your not a ufs player just found us from the FFG web site?

Scubadude said:

Wow so your not a ufs player just found us from the FFG web site?

well, now, ALL FFG games are on the same forums, which make it more eeasier and appealing to look thems.

Card Breaker: If you want to get started, i have some cards that i could gladly trade for some KH cards(Can't buy them in any shop in my area)

how do people get that many points if it's soo hard to get them?