Timeline confusion :P

By En Sabah Nur2, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Hey there people,

I was wondering, when does the story in Edge of the Empire take place? as i read it i thought it was between episode 3 and episode 4 but as i read the character folio it seems it takes place after the destruction of Alderaan. Can any of you help me out (and link sources if/when possible).

Thanks in advance,

En Sabah Nur

Just after the battle of Yavin or around that time.

Though I can't quote the source off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure Escape from Mos Shutta is set a few months after the Battle of Yavin.

AH okies! thanks guys! :D

Yoshiyahu said:

Though I can't quote the source off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure Escape from Mos Shutta is set a few months after the Battle of Yavin.

…not that there's anything really tying the adventure to that specific date. I'm actually starting my campaign a few months BBY, so I can spring news of the destruction of Alderaan on them.

Fair enough. i was just curious because my players were asking about going to the death star and meeting luke and leia and such. but thanks for the info guys. we finished mos shuuta and im adapting the long arm of the law to get another players in using a hook. :)