Nordwind new wheeled unit

By Dcal12, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

"> 924bf8bc9ffb3a0efed37df4cc1fc0c0.jpg

New unit I saw posted on Dust Models. So it appears wheeled vehicles will have agile.

So, an armor three vehicle which takes up two squares, has no transport capacity, possesses some of the weakest armament in the game, and costs 20 points?

Yeah, I'm not seeing that hitting the table very often. It will explode if any respectable anit-armor unit so much as looks at it.

Nice looking mini, though.

Well, it's fast and agile. But what does it do when it gets there?

I don't think this is any indication of where DT is headed, as this is a preimum only modified Tamiya Kit, asembled and painted by Dust Studio. I doubt we'll be seeing these in DT packaging anytime soon.

And really 20 points for an avarage of 2 die attacks, the SSU Frontoviki do more damage for only 19. Sure it's fast and agile, but runing around in circles won't stop you enemy.

Yea, This is just a limited run kit. I'm glad to see stuff like this but I would rather they be addon/conversion kits rather then premium only limited run sets.

Same vehicle with the Sturmprinz turret would be way more interesting, as an anti-infantry/anti-aircraft mobile unit (competing with the Heinrich).

Turret which incidentally, is the one I've left as a spare piece after assembling my Prinzluther. Mmmh, I feel like converting a kit in the near futureā€¦

Some of my wheeled Axis vehicles.

8rad1_zpsb3048b66.jpg 8rad2_zps0d3f38e5.jpg 8Rad1.jpg 8Rad.jpg photo1.jpg photo5.jpg

Any idea if we will somehow get Dust Warfare stats for this guy? Or because it is made solely by Dust Models and since Dust Warfare is FFG then we only get Dust Tactics stats?

You schould use dust chronicles vehicle buldier and that way you can do it yourself;)