defense protocol

By Shazzama.Pajama, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

can anyone think of a good defense against two defense protocols….? i know its not super common to have 2 out at the same time. but i played a game where the ds started out with 2…..i was playing rebel alliance….and it just really locked me down along with the units he was pumping out.

Not certain what you can do ATM with the current card pool other than to attack, attack, attack. You should realize that they will be doing damage during their draw phase, so anything that survives to that phase will be vulnerable.

So my advice - be aggressive with your units. When they deploy, attack.

If they're using both AND laying down lots of units, you should be able to grab the edge from them in most engagements. Be mindful of how you can use the edge to your advantage.

Using Rebel Afflication, use all the Rebel Assualts you can to blow it up faster or like said above, play smart since they are handicapped with the amount of cards allowed in hand.

Budgernaut said:

If they're using both AND laying down lots of units, you should be able to grab the edge from them in most engagements. Be mindful of how you can use the edge to your advantage.

Thats if your units live and if they are unfocused.