Northern Arizona

By UncleRemus, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I and some mates recently started playing games in Prescott, and we are looking to expand our Meta. Right now, there are three of us who are definitely into GoT, with a couple more interrested. Anyone from Northern Ariona want to play? We are pretty new, and playing wth some experience would be awesome.

Also, please post if you know of any game nights going on.

Cheers!

Good luck. I used to live in Jerome, and I think Cottonwood has a game store. You might have luck there.

Your in luck! I love playing agot lcg and having more people to play with would be great too. I play games at Game On Arizona(right next to harkin theater in Prescott Valley), so far they just started getting into FFG games like x-wing, star wars lcg and netrunner lcg. But if we can get agot lcg group started that would be awesome! I'm playing games at Game On regularly on Tuesday and Thursday nights around 7.30pm. Let me know when you want to meet up! Thanx, Mac.

Hey,

So I just picked up the game as well but would love to get with others to play as well. I am up in Flagstaff and could work something out to try and get a regular thing going up here I think at The Geekery if there are enough people interested.