Petition to get Seperate Strategy Forums

By Skowza, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

FFG, please split the LS and DS Strategy pages, otherwise when the cardpool grows this'll be a big mess. Thats all.

Skowza said:

FFG, please split the LS and DS Strategy pages, otherwise when the cardpool grows this'll be a big mess. Thats all.

Why?

I'm not signing this.

I'm also NOT in favor of this.

There's not enough traffic on this subforum to justify such a split.

If needed, people could just adopt a standard way of naming their topics, such as adding a [LS] or [DS] mention if their post is for a specific side's strategies.

Also, since both sides play by the same set of rules, I'm sure there could be more overarching strategies applying to both sides (ex: when to use multiple resources from a single objective, etc.).

Hmm, I thought people would want this; you all think a single strategy page for the entire game is better than having two seperate forums? I play a lot of AGoT and we all wish there we could pin threads or find specific threads easier, especially in the rules forum. Over there we have something like 50 packs + Core + 6 Deluxe expansions, and a post from just last week might be several pages down the list. Why would more organization be a bad thing?

AGoT has joust and melee formats so it makes sense for separate forums since the two formats have different allowed cards and play strategies.

Star Wars does not and so no need exists at this time.

Toqtamish said:

AGoT has joust and melee formats so it makes sense for separate forums since the two formats have different allowed cards and play strategies.

That may change with the release of the Balance of the Force expansion.

MarthWMaster said:

Toqtamish said:

That may change with the release of the Balance of the Force expansion.

True which is why I said "no need exists at this time " We are stilla few months away from Balance of the Force and we don't know enough about it to decide how different decks will be from "normal" decks.