A Dust-like Kickstarter… sort of

By blkdymnd, in Dust Tactics

So, normally I keep 100% Dust related here. But this is actually loosely Dust related and looks really cool. Alyssa, the designer, out of Portland, OR (my neck of the woods) has designed a very Dust like game in a cool fantasy setting. She is also a very active member of the Facebook Dust groups, so I think deserves a plug. When I say Dust-like, it really is. It's special dice hit based, two actions, some of the abilities are same or similar (Fast, Charge, Reactive Fire), but the big differences is she is using different colored dice that have different hit probability and hexes instead of squares. She is also using the same Hong Kong production facility that Paolo uses. Anyway, looks awesome. Here's a link to the project and one to the rules…

http://tornworld.com/assets/tornrules.pdf

Look interesting enough, i'll keep an eye on this one. Thanks for pointing that out.

Thank you for your interest! We have a nice juicy update coming here in the next few days … we'll be sure to post it here =D

Looks awesome.

Wait….she doesnt live in Portland now does she?!

Jiltedtoo said:

Looks awesome.

Wait….she doesnt live in Portland now does she?!

yes she does. I'm going to be planning some release events around some Northwest locations with them sometime near product launch

It looks great. Can't wait to see more.