Maps?

By PopPunkRocker15, in Reference Materials

Has anyone made printable maps of Arkham and the other cities? I would love a printable map (Maybe one that is say, 4 pieces of paper by 4 pieces) that you could paste together and look at. Just for fun. To add to the atmosphere of the game. Just my thoughts anyways.

I don't believe such a map exists. Why don't you go ahead and make one? I'd be interested to see it.

I think there was a map of this type in a very old version (2nd edition) of Call of Cthulhu...I'll see if I still have it somewhere.

There's actually quite a few maps of Arkham floating around. There is one in the old CoC game books--'Arkham Unveiled' has a full map, if I recall, that details streets, buildings, shops and everything. In fact, my group and I kid because the Women's Finish School is smaller than the nearby coffee shop! XD

As for places like Dunwich and Kingsport, I would imagine that they also have game books with maps somewhere too!

Lovecraft himself drew a map of Arkham: http://www.cthulhufiles.com/arkham.htm

It's hard to reconcile it with the game board though: many of the same locations are marked, but not really in the same configuration.