Equipment cards

By DurakBlackaxe, in WFRP House Rules

Lost the orginal post.

But i rememebr reading someone created their own cards to represent what characters were carrying. So thought I try a go at creating a template.

But what is really needed on the card?

A simple card with name of item and enc. or a complex card with everything relatingto item on it dr cr fast etc etc

I was in a rush yesterday so didnt get to post this question correctly.

I wish to create equipment cards so that people can keep track of Encumberance and the location of the item.

Eg. Healing draught if placed in backpack would take a action to hunt it out of the pack and another action to drink it, where if placed on the belt pouch would be done on first action.

I remember playing a game where there were cards the size of the corruption/wounds cards that just aid healing potion with a picture and nothing else on it.

I am wondering which type of cards to create though for wfrp. Just the basic card i described. Healing draught with a enc value on it. The size of the wounds card. or a card the size of an action card, with all information on it if appropiate dr, cr, defense, soak, cost, quality, rarity, group etc.

Or a method of both.

If your the type of person to use equipment cards, which type would you as a player prefare?

Am going create cards for weapons, armour, rope etc. Then have cards for holding equipment with a max encumberance on those, backpack, sack, belt pouch, saddlebags, chest. A creature called the Mule with 2 slots for 2 chest equipment slots.

Also can use the trade cards from Liberfanactica, for those merchant type people.

I don't frequent here any longer, I'm over at the Star Wars EotE forum. Someone nudged me about my old equipment cards.

My cards are stored here if interested.

I left a reply on this page with an explanation of Durability on the equipment cards. I also added a link in my signature.

EDIT: Moved again. See my signature > Sturn's Stuff > Warhammer tab

Edited by Sturn

Nice topic, I also wanted to make equipement cards, especially for weapons (with all the information for special abilities like pierce, unreliable and so on).

Thanks for sharing the cards, Sturn. They are exactly what I was thinking. Is it possible that you make the .eon source available (I suppose you used Strange Eons for this)?

Thanks for the link to the cards.

Exactly what I was looking for, I didnt think of durability, but its a wonderful idea.