The Sea of Horror Custom Expansion

By Guest, in Fan Creations

I would like a copy as well

I, too, request links to a copy of this. Looks like a lot of work went into it.

I'm also very interested by this expansion, can anyone help me please ?

It would be really nice, thank you :)

Hey guys, sorry for the delay on this. I'm trying to juggle about 50 million things and had severe computer problems. I have started a new website with three internal blogs one of which is the continuation of the Darkness over Dunwich blog. I'm trying out this host and if things go well I'm going to pre-pay for a premium package and host all the fan content there. I'm just not certain how my current file host (Mediafire) is going to do with the witch hunts lately (the Megaupload fiasco is proof enough of that concern) and can't waste time doing the uploads just to have to turn around and re-upload them again. I think I have a solid copy of everything up to date and most of the single items up until a month or so ago. I have to sort through the various packages and figure out the complete ones (new 3tb external HD due in this week…yeah!) and then I can start the party.

I will post here as soon as it starts. I know Oct. is going to be a crazy month but hopefully I can start getting this up in packages. It has been quite an adventure and so many people have helped me. A MASSIVE thanks to folks here and at the Geek for their help and support.

Thanks for your patience…it's all good :)

Great suicidepuppet !!!
I'm also interested by all the Fan Creations… Thank you :)

You're more than welcome. The thanks go out to all the creators of AH and the fans who keep it alive with their support. It really did come along at a crucial point for me and when I stepped back and saw what this 'paper pachinko machine' was capable of it knocked me off my feet (the phrase comes from the U.K. review duo who do the show Shut Up & Sit Down-

Hard Drive Arrival (hopefully) Tomorrow…Yeah!

Don't mean to be a downer, but Bokrug seems to be a bit overpowered, especially if you are aiming for a victory via gate closing/sealing. Whilst the worshipper ability helps towards blessings, the curse does not, and I can't help but think that it's very unlikely you'll get rid of the curse before he awakens.

In addition to this, his final battle makes it unessercarily difficult for larger groups of investigators to beat. It might be more fair and interesting for the first player to have to pass a skill check to avoid being devoured, with his combat rating only coming down when someone is devoured. May I suggest [10 - current combat rating] for such a check?

Nevertheless, a imaginative expansion, though it wouldn't hurt to add extra parts for functionality with Kingsport and Innsmouth.

This is the 'troubled' expansion. But I think all the work done on AH is important if for no other reason than a lesson to be studied. I wouldn't rec it to beginners but once one gets the feel for the game in general then this expansion can be worked with and has some highlights.

And blame the dinosaur of a furnace in the house for falling behind…3 days I have worked on that beast and it still is giving me trouble. I just want to get the AH stuff right the first time. There are a lot of pieces and I have a habit of archiving projects in progress so I sometimes have to search through the folders for the proper finished version (or as finished as possible).

I just thought Oct was going to be insane…and it's just getting started…

more soon

-the puppet-

Hey FFG community

Does anyone has acces to files of this expansion? Previous links are dead…

maruniewicz said:

Hey FFG community

Does anyone has acces to files of this expansion? Previous links are dead…

I still have the files. If you PM me your e-mail, I'll send you the material via wetransfer (it's bloody heavy, 231 MB, so I can't, via e-mail)

Hello, friends!

I'm a big fan of Arkham Horror, have all the expansions. And I'm very interested in fan content as well.

The Sea of Horror seems to be very interesting fan expansion, but all links to its content here are dead.

So, can anyone help me? Does anyone have these files?

Please give some links from where this great stuff can be downloaded!

Thanks in advance! :)

PM me your email address and I'll wetransfer you the files!

Was browsing through the community posts and noticed I had missed this expansion. Can't seem to find the expansion files anywhere nor the links mentioned here are not valid anymore. Did note that "Julia" had shared them earlier with someone in the forum thread, but currently can't receive PMs.

Would be nice to have this expansion as well. Been printing and making other custom expansions earlier and this one looks interesting as well.

Since the forum thread is pretty old, I'm not sure if i'm too late, but never hurts to try if someone could assist?

Contact me at Boardgamegeek.com. I'm Scarlet Witch there. We can fix this easily 🙂