does anyone watch any abridged series?

By Scott Gaines, in UFS Off Topic

I currently watch yu-gi-oh and dargon ball z abridged. they are both on youtube and are top tier. like SAGAT tier.

edit: aslo GOHAN WHY DIDN'T YOU DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my bible and gohan never dodges !!

We (Zangetsu, R.Fluxing and a friend) spent the entire journey back from a tournament watching Yu-Gi-Oh abridged a couple of weeks back. I wonder what the DBZ is like... *goes to YouTube*

Are we there yet? this shall be my new can nats meme

Admiral Ren said:

Oh hell no.

Homme Chapeau said:

Admiral Ren said:

Oh hell no.

maybe 6 hours is too much. my personal record was almost all the way from rdl to quebec. but i must admit i didn't sleep the previous night after the strange mix of pepsi-vodka

Yugioh and DBZ Abridged as well.

As great as DBZ abridged is, Yugioh abridged takes the cake, since it is but one man that gives us the awesomeness, as well as narrating some DBZ episodes by request.

And remember everyone.

DODGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyDragonCloud said:

Yugioh and DBZ Abridged as well.

As great as DBZ abridged is, Yugioh abridged takes the cake, since it is but one man that gives us the awesomeness, as well as narrating some DBZ episodes by request.

And remember everyone.

DODGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA yugioh might take it over all but DBZ has the best word !!!!!

But I think all you NY players love the BROOKLYN RAGE!!

are we there yet, are we there yet. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

DOOOOOOOODDDDDDDGGGGEEEEE is win.

so much win in dbz. yugioh is crazy too. brooklyn rage is so pro.

Admiral Ren said:

maybe 6 hours is too much. my personal record was almost all the way from rdl to quebec. but i must admit i didn't sleep the previous night after the strange mix of pepsi-vodka

We don't call it the "Windex" drink for nothing.

yu-yu hakusho abridged is so cool

Scuba, my girl bought me the Brooklyn Rage Tshirt (she is a fan of the abridged series as well) for Christmas.

Particularly because she believe i am filled with Rage of the Brooklyn variety.

HolyDragonCloud said:

Scuba, my girl bought me the Brooklyn Rage Tshirt (she is a fan of the abridged series as well) for Christmas.

Aren't you? ;p

HolyDragonCloud said:

OMG if I can come to the ECC this year I will need to find a brooklyn rage t- shirt although if someone showed me an egyptian rage shirt that would be hot too.

i would kill somebody in front of their own mama for a brooklyn rage shirt, and if anyboy testifies against me... i'll gouge their eyes out.

G-Gundam, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and D-Gray-Man abridged is pretty awesome, but still a fan of yugioh, and DBZ abridged.

Oh Hatman I am, I am.

I promise i will wear it to ECR/ECC/whatever the hell we are calling it this year. I'll write myself a little reminder.

Got round to watching DBZ, and even though they're not as far through the show as YGO are, it's even funnier so far. Probably it's because I'm a DBZ fan too-NEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRD!

Piccolo FTW.

Son Gopaul said:

Got round to watching DBZ, and even though they're not as far through the show as YGO are, it's even funnier so far. Probably it's because I'm a DBZ fan too-NEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRD!

Piccolo FTW.

Did you get too Nappa's stuff yet ?

You can't have a bite of my Nappafinger.

HolyDragonCloud said:

You can't have a bite of my Nappafinger.

OH god remember master roshi turned a crunch bar into nappas head.

Scott Gaines said:

like SAGAT tier.

He's what the S in S Tier stands for. I thought everyone knew that by now.

I watch Yugioh and DBZ both are really great to watch lengua.gif

yugioh and dbz abridged ill have to check out d gray man abridged i love the manga.

hey vegeta remember the bug planet? vegeta? vegeta? vegeta?

Dragoon130 said:

yugioh and dbz abridged ill have to check out d gray man abridged i love the manga.

hey vegeta remember the bug planet? vegeta? vegeta? vegeta?

Have you watched the DBZ abridged ? If so look Vegeta its a pokemon.