Behemoth x2

Attack

Oblivion x1

Worlds

Olympus Coliseum lv 1 x3

Wonderland lv 2 x3

Atlantica lv 2 x2

Hollow Bastion lv 3 x1

This Deck has a HUGE problem with control decks that play phil(any control deck) Im playing random beatsticks to get through the dark cards just in caseI play against a control deck.

If anyone has any fixes please post Im open to suggestions

just toss the gimped fire cards under trickmaster. No threat there. play 3 firaga as well, more TM fodder. I have another firaga i can give you!

Cool. Im gonna have trouble getting a cloud lol

I dunno, they seem to be common SRU pulls at the shop lately, like 6 in the last week. lol, it shouldnt be too hard to get.

Thirroxin said:

I dunno, they seem to be common SRU pulls at the shop lately, like 6 in the last week. lol, it shouldnt be too hard to get.

I hate you...

Broadway_Punk said:

Thirroxin said:

I hate you...

DISCLAIMER: I don't really have you, but the idea of Cloud being easy to pull is rather upsetting to me...

Can I have one?

Haha, I do not personally own 6 cloud's. Their have been 6 pulled recently at the shop, and they just keep poppping up. Seems like every few packs has a cloud lately. Sephy is a rarity, as is Chip and Dale amazingly.

If you really want a cloud, do you have a trade thread? I have one spare one...

Thirroxin said:

Haha, I do not personally own 6 cloud's. Their have been 6 pulled recently at the shop, and they just keep poppping up. Seems like every few packs has a cloud lately. Sephy is a rarity, as is Chip and Dale amazingly.

If you really want a cloud, do you have a trade thread? I have one spare one...

you do? (cloud) if you do can i borrow it for the highlander on the 14th, and i was wondering if you are using the chip & dale, if not can i borrow that to!!