Another Episode of the Order 66 Podcast this Sunday night… Join us for the live chat!

By GM Chris, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

What is up, my homies??

The Order 66 Podcast is recording another new episode THIS Sunday night! We continue to explore the Edge of that there Empire, and tackle your questions and quandaries with all the bluster we can muster.

Join us for the live simulcast, this Sunday, March 3, at 8:30pm CST! http://www.justin.tv/d20radio

Peace, Love, and Good Gaming,

GMC

Oh - and did I mention that the inestimable Jay Little, lead designer for Edge of the Empire, will be returning as well to join us on the air?

Yeah. Probably should mention that. ;-)

GM Chris said:

Oh - and did I mention that the inestimable Jay Little, lead designer for Edge of the Empire, will be returning as well to join us on the air?

Yeah. Probably should mention that. ;-)

/squeeee!

Oh..and I never listen to the Order 66 podcast because Dave or anyone else on the d20 forums will validate my email and give me access….jerks. triste

I mean *will not validate*….

…stupid forum with no edit feature.

Chris, Love the show! Love the game! I just ran the beginner box of my crew of scoundrels and we had a blast! Just getting up and running on your forums! Talk to you there, GMSam.

djext1 said:

Oh..and I never listen to the Order 66 podcast because Dave or anyone else on the d20 forums will validate my email and give me access….jerks. triste

BWUH??? I've not gotten any non-validation messages or spam email notation from forum moderation… [shifty eyebrows] Seriously, dude… we want to get you on. Tell ya what - email me DIRECTLY: [email protected]

I'll establish your username, email, etc., and we'll get you setup! :-D I'll be damned if a fine fan like yourself can't post on my boards!!!

(Seriously, though - please email me. We'll get you setup!) ;-)

On another note - SAD NEWS, guys. I'm sorry to say that Jay just messaged us - and he's quite ill at the moment, and not sure if he'll be up to joining us tomorrow night. :-(

We told him to chillax, get some rest, and get better! If he makes it, he makes it, but not to sweat about it. [raises a glass to the man, Jay Little] Keep the big guy with the blue thumbs in your thoughts, fellow fans! [/drinks]

We'll still be tackling social encounters tomorrow night, regardless. So please join us! Gonna be a GREAT show!

bummer about Jay. I'm sure that guy Sam Witwer has something to say… maybe you could invite him? :o )