The Balance of Force multiplayer expansion

By maagsathgart, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

My fellow SW-fans!

I've been expecting this expansion for some time now. But with the promise in the rulebook to bring a release within the first half of 2013, I'm concerned we will have to wait even longer since two of the announced expansions are yet to be released in June. Have anyone heard anything new in this matter?

Best Wishes, Magnus.

You know as much as the rest of us do. All the current information is in the rulebook. Until FFG posts a product announcement on their site that is all we will know about it.

Oh, that is a let down :-S Guess we will just have to wait and see what FFG decides their average customer wants then. I'm just afraid the promise in the rulebook might be broken…

Thank you for your reply.

maagsathgart said:

Oh, that is a let down :-S Guess we will just have to wait and see what FFG decides their average customer wants then. I'm just afraid the promise in the rulebook might be broken…

Thank you for your reply.

They just announced the first deluxe expansion this month making that likely out in June/July so likely in March they will announce the next deluxe expansion unless they decide to wait till after the end of the Hoth Cycle and not in the middle with Edge of Darkness.

I know personally, I am super excited for the multiplayer version!

the multiplayer version is going to be such a useful addition as i will be able to get more people in my area intrested in playing