Trade with me!..... NM's list

By NintendoMan, in UFS Trading

Sent you an email about a possible trade.

small update

the teamate doesnt want to trade the Knight Breakers

Are you willing to trade the Midnight Launcher and Dragon's Flame?

yes i have 1 midnight launcher and 1 dragons flame for trade

Would any of the stuff I offered in the email be good enough to get the Midnight Launcher and Dragon's Flame? For instance, would you do Family Heirloom and Tsurane Kiri for Midnight Launcher and Dragon's Flame?

email sent......................

Still interested in everything else xD

edited again!

Reput the Knight Breakers back up for trade! but it must be worth it

Megageese email me again what you need and what u have off my needs cuz im getting lost going back and forth between our lists gran_risa.gif

Hey NM. The 2x Clean Freak are a stock error I need to fix, don't have them sorry. As for the controller.....I'm currently in simutaneous trades with geese, dakkon, duckman, and gods knows who else so I don't know quite yet if its available.

Replied to your email, looking forward to your input.

updates left and right!

I have 2xSearching for a Real Challenge, 3xTira's Contract, and 2xLord of the Makai from your wants list, and was curious if you had 3xRejections, 4xShooting Capoera, 2xAquakinesis, and a Lunar Slahs for trade? You can get a hold of me at [email protected]

Thanks man!

deals are getting done!

updated.

I want trades!

bump........... for update

From your wants, I have x3 Feline Spike, x2 Ira-Spinta, and x4 Rejection.

Stuff that I kinda liked:

x2 Tsurane Kiri
x2 Defender (maybe x3)
x1 Siegfried's Earth Divide
x1 Ice Coffin of the Sleeping Ancient

You can check out my list too.

Hey, I had sent an email a while ago, and still haven't heard back.

I've got two Spintas, a playset of Chester's Backing, as well as two Mentally Unstable, at least one Tae Kwon Do Zephyr, and at least a playset of both Impressive Physique and Black Belts.

You can send me an email at [email protected] if you want to work something out.

Shady said:

From your wants, I have x3 Feline Spike, x2 Ira-Spinta, and x4 Rejection.

Stuff that I kinda liked:

x2 Tsurane Kiri
x2 Defender (maybe x3)
x1 Siegfried's Earth Divide

You can check out my list too.

I need 3 Spike and 2 Spinta

I still have

x2 Tsurane Kiri
x2 Defender (maybe x3)

and wanna try to make a deal.... email me at [email protected]

mushashi- emal sent

Replied to your email.

I haven't received an email from you and it's been a few days since you said you sent it.

list updated

weeeeeiiiiooouuuuu!

i have 3x league foil mark of the beast extra. i'm interested in your playset of chain throws and the curse broken. let me know dood.

Scott Gaines said:

i have 3x league foil mark of the beast extra. i'm interested in your playset of chain throws and the curse broken. let me know dood.

Hey scott i just checked my legacy for the first time in a long while.... unfortunately no Chain Throws....

I do have a playset of The Curse Broken however and I got alot more legacy stuff thats just not listed... LMK what u need and Ill check for it

I have 2 Stand Off's I can trade away. Would you trade your Padma for them?