Deck building noob question

By XWing32, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

I see a lot of people play multiple copies of the same objectve in their decks which seems pretty standard. Can you play multiple cards outside the objective cards such as character cards like Yoda? Not sure if this is legal or sensible to do.

XWing32 said:

I see a lot of people play multiple copies of the same objectve in their decks which seems pretty standard. Can you play multiple cards outside the objective cards such as character cards like Yoda? Not sure if this is legal or sensible to do.

I am an idiot =). If you have multiple copies of the same objective of course you are going to have duplicate copies as the cards are tied to the objectives =). I hope I got that right.. Oh mondays..

XWing32 said:

XWing32 said:

I am an idiot =). If you have multiple copies of the same objective of course you are going to have duplicate copies as the cards are tied to the objectives =). I hope I got that right.. Oh mondays..

Pretty much. If you have two copies of an objective set, you will have twice as many of each card in the objective set.

Thanks for confirming. I think I have a good understanding now of this game. Bought 2 core sets and can't wait to start building decks and playing some matches sonreir .

XWing32 said:

Just remember that is a card has a diamond/dot thingy before its name, then it's unique and you can't have more than one copy of that card in play at a time. This goes for Yoda for example.

Marenar said:

XWing32 said:

Just remember that is a card has a diamond/dot thingy before its name, then it's unique and you can't have more than one copy of that card in play at a time. This goes for Yoda for example.

Good point. Thank you =).